Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, leaders and their families joined the Remembrance Sunday service at the war memorial in Stocksfield today. As well as the Scout Group, there was the Deputy Lieutenant (representing the Queen), representatives from the Parish Council, the Army, Veterans, the British Legion, the Police and the Girl Guides Association. The service was led by Philippa Harpin.
The date has been changed, the provisional date is now Sunday 24th November, noon – 4pm. The cost remains £25.
Would the ten booked (1, 4, 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 17, 23 & 25) still like to go and would any others like to attend the new date?
We apologise for this late change, sometimes waiting for more numbers to make it a viable option overlaps the booking date.
Photos from the recent camp at Moor House Adventure Centre, near Durham
This years Group Annual General Meeting will be held at the Scout Hut in Guessburn on Wednesday the 9th October, starting at 7.30 pm. All members of the Scout Group and their parents are very welcome.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes – 27 June 2012
- Approval of the statement of accounts
- Nomination of Group Chairman and appointment of members of the Executive Committee)
- Appointment of sectional leaders to the Executive Committee (with the oral/written consent of the leaders concerned)
- To elect a Group Secretary
Mrs Helen Schooler has agreed to be nominated
- To elect a Group Treasurer
Mr Ben Mitchell has agreed to be nominated
- To appoint an auditor for the annual accounts
- To receive Group Scout Leader’s annual report (verbal)
- To receive the following sectional reports (verbal)
a. Scout Leader
b. Cub Leader
c. Beaver Leader
- New Hut – progress report