Photos from the recent camp at Moor House Adventure Centre, near Durham
This years Group Annual General Meeting will be held at the Scout Hut in Guessburn on Wednesday the 9th October, starting at 7.30 pm. All members of the Scout Group and their parents are very welcome.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes – 27 June 2012
- Approval of the statement of accounts
- Nomination of Group Chairman and appointment of members of the Executive Committee)
- Appointment of sectional leaders to the Executive Committee (with the oral/written consent of the leaders concerned)
- To elect a Group Secretary
Mrs Helen Schooler has agreed to be nominated
- To elect a Group Treasurer
Mr Ben Mitchell has agreed to be nominated
- To appoint an auditor for the annual accounts
- To receive Group Scout Leader’s annual report (verbal)
- To receive the following sectional reports (verbal)
a. Scout Leader
b. Cub Leader
c. Beaver Leader
- New Hut – progress report
The stage is set as Hadrian District Scouts plans to hold its second Gang show in February 2014. Following on from last years success, the District is keen to hold a bigger and even better show. We want youngsters & leaders from all sections and groups to take part in the fun.
If you’re interested, please contact your section leader and let them know. For more information on next years show keep an eye on on the Hadrian District website.
For the final meeting of the year, the Cubs went to Broomley Grange Adventure Centre. Under the watchful eye of the Centre’s instructors, Stocksfield’s cubs tested out the assault course and this zip wire.